Business analytics software vendor Tableau named its top Asia-Pacific partners in an award ceremony in Singapore recently.
According to Tableau, its partners play an instrumental role in “transforming how customers interact with their data, from revolutionising healthcare innovation and institutional research to deriving greater insights into competitive analyses and business processes”.
JY Pook, vice president, Asia-Pacific, Tableau, said, “These winning partners have set a benchmark for the Asia-Pacific region and they play a vital role in our mission to help people see and understand their data.
“Across Asia-Pacific, companies of all sizes from different industries are leveraging Tableau not just to analyze their data. They are using Tableau to better understand their customers, markets or operations, and ultimately transform the way they work.”
The 2015 winners were:
- Reseller of the Year 2015, Asia Pacific: ITOCHU Techno-Solution Corporation (CTC)
- ANZ Reseller of the Year 2015: MIP Australia (MIP)
- Japan Reseller of the Year 2015: NEC Solution Innovators Ltd
- Greater China Reseller of the Year 2015: Shanghai Advanced Analytic Service Co Ltd
- India Reseller of the Year 2015: Corporate Renaissance Group
- SEA Reseller of the Year 2015: PT Cybertrend Intrabuana (Indonesia)
- Global System Integrator of the Year 2015, Asia Pacific: Accenture
- Rookie of the Year 2015, Asia Pacific: Fujitsu Limited, Japan