Visual analytics provider Qlik has recognised its best performers for 2014, presenting its Global Partner Awards at Qonnections 2015.
Christof Majer, VP of partner sales, Qlik, said, “2014 was a momentous year for Qlik and our partners due to the introduction of Qlik Sense into the market. Our partners are a critical component of the go-to-market strategy for Qlik and help us extend our leadership in delivering solutions for guided analytics and self-service visualisation.”
Among the award recipients for 2014 were:
- Excellence in Customer Advocacy: Data Technology
- Academic Partner of the Year: EOH Mthombo (Pty) Ltd
- Corporate Social Responsibility Partner of the Year: BIPB
- Rookie Partner of the Year: BI Solutions (a division of SSBS)
- Technology Partner of the Year: Alteryx, Inc.
- OEM Partner of the Year: Intuit Inc.
- Master Reseller Partner of the Year: Toccato Tecnologia
- Systems Integrator Partner of the Year: Accenture
- Solution Provider Partner of the Year: Axis Group LLC
- Largest Partner Deal of the Year: DI Squared and PWC
- Partner Innovation Award: JethroData
- Decade Awards (recognising partners working with Qlik for 10 years): BME Solutions, Communication and Information technologies FDH, Distribution Management Systems Inc., eCraft Referre, Exsitec, InfoVara, Infrastone, IntegPro, Inteligencia de Negocios S.A. (Chile), Jeeves Professional Services, Lerox Datenverarbeitung, Nórdica Distribuidora de Software, QIS ApS, Qlick-iT, Scantron Corporation.
“Our success is built upon a strong ecosystem, which is one of the most vibrant in the business intelligence industry,” said Majer. “Along with our partner network, we are committed to achieving transformative business outcomes through continuous innovation and superior technology.”